I look forward to Fridays. yesterday was a very good one.
I had the day off work which is always great.
Decided to go shopping. Time to update my summer wardrobe. Unfortunately I have put on weight and last years clothes don’t fit.
Came home with some bargains, very happy.
Hubby suggested after we had dropped our son off at Youth we should grab some Fish and Chips and go down to the river. I suggested we go to an award winning fish shop. I bought a yummy lime and coconut grilled fish and he got Mediteranian spices.
We have a beautiful city with a river that snakes its way through the CBD. So we found a lovely spot across from the city lights. We mused on the reflections of the river and talked about beauty and music and joked around. We sat close and kissed and just enjoyed being together. We had two rules say only positive stuff and no business talk. Was close to a perfect way to end the week. Simple and romantic
The Importance of Being Positive
We all need encouragement. Those who are closest to us can often forget to compliment us. We get taken for granted and so we stop making the best effort.
Start with good manners and remember to say please and thank you. Look for opportunities to give compliments. Simple comments like
” The dinner is delicious. ”
” You look stunning tonight.”
“I love that dress on you.”
” Thank you for helping me I couldn’t have done it without your muscles”
‘”I love kissing you just after you have shaved.” this much better than saying “You need a shave you look scruffy.”
Now some people think it is funny to criticize their mate in a joking kind of way. It usually isn’t and they may be hurt by it, but never tell you.
Studies show that guys in particular thrive on compliments. They really do need their egos stroking. It actually encourages them to put more effort in so the encouragement keeps coming.
Listen to yourself and keep count of criticisms versus compliments. Now if the balance is weighted to the negative turn it around right now and keep your relationship in the positive. See how being positive will increase your feelings of love and appreciation to your partner.
Find my Free e-book 7 Steps to Romancing Your Mate
into your love’s eyes,
heart with a kiss,
With promises of bliss,
One lip to
Give him a
one and two,
to be careful,
To teach him
the word “NO!”
For a kiss
Often means “GO!”
Kissing is quite
But you must
learn the code,
have to be prepared,
By Dan Roberson
Check out our romance tips
The Top 10 Health Benefits of Kissing…
Have been documented in medical studies offering amazing advantages for a long and healthy life.
- Those who kiss their partner goodbye each morning live five years longer than those who don’t.
- Kissing is great for self-esteem. It makes you feel appreciated and helps your state of mind.
- Kissing burns calories, 2-3 calories a minute and can double your metabolic rate. Research claims that three passionate kisses a day (at least lasting 20 seconds each) will cause you to loose an entire extra pound! It’s time to start that kissing diet!
- Kissing is a known stress-reliever. Passionate kissing relieves tension, reduces negative energy and produces a sense of well being, lowering your cortisol ‘stress’ hormone.
- Kissing uses 30 facial muscles and it helps keep the facial muscles tight, preventing baggy cheeks! The tension in the muscles caused by a passionate kiss helps smooth the skin and increases the circulation.
- Kissing is good for the heart, as it creates an adrenaline which causes your heart to pump more blood around your body. Frequent kissing has scientifically been proven to stabilize cardiovascular activity, decrease blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Those who kiss quite frequently are less likely to suffer from stomach, bladder and blood infections.
- During a kiss, natural antibiotics are secreted in the saliva. Also, the saliva contains a type of anesthetic that helps relieve pain.
- Kissing reduces anxiety and stops the ‘noise’ in your mind. It increases the levels of oxytocin, an extremely calming hormone that produces a feeling of peace.
10.The endorphins produced by kissing are 200 times more powerful than morphine.
Please download my free e-book 7 Steps to Romance Your Mate
Image via Wikipedia
The couple in Thailand break a record “longest kiss”
Approximately four months ago, the couple kissing in Thailand broke the record of the world’s longest, namely 46 hours, 24 minutes and 9 seconds during Valentine’s Day.
And, the Guinness Record noted. They do kiss in any position, either sitting or sleeping.
In fact, they were still kissing, drinking from a straw. The record is printed through a local competition that won a competition in which spouse is entitled to a diamond ring worth USD1.606 dollars (approximately Rp13 million) and cash amounting to USD3.213 (approximately Rp27 million).