We’ve talked about commitment to romancing our partner. Getting a diary and scheduling time to treat your mate special.
I have been to marriage seminars and read books about the importance of continuing to date each other.
Share the responsibility of organizing the date.
If you break the date you are cruising in dangerous territory. You need to have an emergency or tragedy to welch on the deal.
Commitment to the date is crucial make sure nothing stops you. Your partner needs to feel they are they’re most important person in your life, if you break the date they will feel second rate and their love monitor may freeze.
Easy date suggestions:
- Walk in the park
- Cycle through the forest
- Star spotting (the night sky kind)
- Go to the amusement arcade
- Hire a row boat/ paddle boat.
- Go to an ice cream parlor
- Toast marshmallows over candle and feed them to each other
- Lay on a picnic rug and describe what you see in the clouds
- Visit an old person and ask them to tell you about their first love